CLIMATE DEMOCRACY NOW!
OUR MISSION: TAKING THE SAN FRANCISCO
PROMISE TO GLASGOW- N
- – Networking with organizations and agents of national governments.
- – Partner for the implementation of reforestation projects in global south with private or public entities.
- – Meet youth from all latitudes, to involve them in the YCA program
- – Interviews or appearances in the media, where the message of the organization is given.
- – Meet leaders or negotiators from everywhere.
- – Network with more than 25 international organizations, including NGOs for youth and reforestation.
- – Possible reforestation project in Latinamerica with regional partners.
- – Conference on San Francisco Promise and Article 109 at COY16
- – Hybrid conference on CUNCR and Article 109 at COP26
- – Gain knowledge of how UNFCCC works and specially their constituencies and COP26.
WHAT DO WE WANT:
- Charter Review and UN Reform- Vernita Fort and Naomi Flores
- Climate Emergency and Climate Justice- Moran Broza and Joyce Najm
- CUNCR YCA Program- Anna Bryanchaninova
- iGreen App and YFF Program- Marta Mattioli and Jean Felix Eboo
With the hybrid participation of COP26 attendees and remote observers , we capture the essence of the importance of rewrite history with a new UN with the power to fight for a better present and future.